Crystal River Ranch (CRR) is located in Eastern Pierce County, approximately 4 miles East of Greenwater, Washington. The community borders a captivating stretch of the White River, in the forested foothills of the Cascade Mountains. The Ranch is 240 home sites, most of which contain homes or cabins. Community amenities include a club house, playground, horse stables, softball field, horse shoe pits, covered picnic areas, White River access, and a resident elk herd. The surrounding mountains offer endless summer and winter recreation opportunities,with Crystal Mountain Resort and Mount Rainier National Park just a short drive away. Need directions? Google map us!
This community incorporated 1973 was developed by Quadrant, a branch of the Weyerhaeuser Corporation. The community entrance is accessed by USDA Forest Service Road 74, aka Crystal River Ranch Road. Four miles of roads are maintained by Pierce County, including the access bridge over the White River. Since the early 70’s there has not been nor is there planned future development expansion.
- Class A water system
- Home owner’s association governed by an elected board of directors.
- Full time caretaker
- Community center complex with wireless internet connection, kitchen, meeting area, restrooms, coin operated washer / dryer, air hockey table, security cameras and more.
- Children’s playground, ball field, multi-purpose court, central large barbecue site and horse shoe pits.
- Two scenic community property picnic sites bordering the White River shoreline.
- Walking trails
- Annual fee for horse paddock and corral use for interested HOA residents
- Annual fee for box garden(s) use for interested HOA residents
- Located within short driving distance to Crystal Ski area, Mt. Rainier National Park, Sunrise, Cayuse Pass, Chinook Pass, Paradise and more.